VA » Health Care » Grand Junction Veterans Health Care System » Volunteer or Donate » Volunteer Assignments
Grand Junction Veterans Health Care System
Minimum Volunteer age is 16.
- Information Desk Volunteer
- Be the smiling face our patients and guests see upon entering. You set the standard of friendliness and professionalism our Veterans deserve when greeting and guiding them to their destination.
- Office Assistant
- Help different medical or administrative offices through duties include filing, answering phones, and other administrative tasks.
- Patient Escort Volunteers
- Provide assistance with pushing patients in wheelchairs to their scheduled appointments, delivering medical labs and Medical Center correspondence.
- Magazine / Book Cart
- Sort donated magazines and books, and take the cart to designated waiting areas and patient rooms.
- Arts and Crafts
- Distribute craft kits to both in and out patients as well as assisting in therapy clinics.
- Special Skills
- If you have a unique skill, please call us at (970) 244-1336 to see if your talents would be a good fit.