Grand Junction VA Medical Center
- Primary care services for veterans in northwestern Colorado and southwestern Wyoming.
- Services offered:
- Primary Care Visits & Follow-up
- Health Screenings
- Mental Health Visits
- Wound Care
- Various Pre-OP Screenings
- Post OP Management
- Suture Removal
- Nurse Clinic Visits
- Patient Education
- Medication Management
- Blood Pressure Management
- Diabetes Management
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
To make an appointment call (970) 824-6721.
When travelling West on Victory Way, turn right onto Russell Street and proceed past 7th Street. We are located on the right just before 8th Street, on the corner of 8th St. and Russell St., Suite 400.
When travelling East on Victory Way, turn left onto Russell Street and proceed past 7th Street. We are located on the right just before 8th Street, on the corner of 8th St. and Russell St., Suite 400.
- Free on premises
785 Russell Street
Craig, CO 81625
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation