Grand Junction VA Medical Center
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
The Glenwood Springs TeleHealth Clinic is a satelite clinic of the Grand Junction VA Medical Center. Its mission is to provide primary health care to Veterans living in the Glenwood Springs area, to include Pitkin and Eagle Counties and other surrounding communities. For more on the TeleHealth program, visit: http://www.va.gov/health/NewsFeatures/20100129b.asp
- Primary Care Visits and Follow-up
- Mental Health Visits
- Wound Care
- Pre and Post Operative Care
- Nurse Clinic Visits
- Patient Education
- Medication Management
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available
- Diabetes Managment
SPECIAL NOTE: Care is by appointment only; We are not able to accommodate walk in visits or emergencies. If you are having a Medical Emergency call 911
The clinic also offers Veterans the opportunity to speak face-to-face with a benefits representative at the Denver Regional Benefits Office via a secure teleconferencing system. This service is only available by appointment. Call: (970) 945-1007.
From I-70 Exit 116: (The clinic is located on a spur of Grand Avenue commonly known as "Old Grand" to locals.)
- From the exit, follow the signs toward Carbondale, Aspen. These will lead to Grand Avenue. Follow Grand Avenue to 23rd Street. At 23rd Street make a right onto the Grand Avenue spur known as "Old Grand". The main section of Grand Avenue turns to South Glen Avenue at this point. After turning at 23rd. Follow the curve around, the clinic will be located about one block down on the right hand side.
- If you miss the 23rd Street turn-off, continue on South Glen Avenue to 27th Street. Make a right onto 27th. Go two blocks and make a right turn onto South Grand Avenue. The clinic will be just past the Rivers Restaurant.
- County Road 154 will become South Glen Avenue as your enter Glenwood Springs. From South Glen Avenue, make a left turn onto 27th street. Go two blocks and make a right turn onto South Grand Avenue. The clinic will be on the left hand side just past The Rivers Restaurant.
- If you miss the 27th Street turn, continue to the 23rd Street Intersection. Make a left at 23rd and continue around the curve. The clinic is about one block down on the right hand side.