Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Montrose area.
- Programs offered are: Smoking Cessation, Mental Health Services, Addications Therapy, and Podiatry.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Take East Main Street (Highway 50) from the center of town and go east approximately 1.2 miles. Hillcrest Plaza will be on the left side of the street. Look for the VA sign.