VA Western Colorado Health Care System
More than 134,000 COVID-19 vaccinations to Vets
Veterans Affairs (VA) Rocky Mountain Network (VISN 19) has now vaccinated more than 134,000 unique Veterans under its care, continuing to make great strides in the fight against COVID-19.
VISN 19 expanded its COVID-19 vaccination efforts in parallel with the SAVE LIVES Act, and are now offering vaccines at 48 locations throughout the region. Click to see an enlarged version of the infographic.
VA health care systems will continue to administer vaccines until every Veteran receiving VA health care has been offered the vaccine.
For more information on vaccine availability and how to schedule an appointment, visit:
- Cheyenne VA Health Care System (HCS) - www.cheyenne.va.gov/services/covid-19-vaccines.asp
- Sheridan VA HCS - www.sheridan.va.gov/services/covid-19-vaccines.asp
- VA Eastern Colorado HCS - www.denver.va.gov/services/covid-19-vaccines.asp
- VA Eastern Oklahoma VA HCS - www.muskogee.va.gov/services/covid-19-vaccines.asp
- VA Montana HCS - www.montana.va.gov/services/covid-19-vaccines.asp
- VA Oklahoma City VA HCS - www.oklahoma.va.gov/services/covid-19-vaccines.asp
- VA Salt Lake City HCS - www.saltlakecity.va.gov/services/covid-19-vaccines.asp
- VA Western Colorado HCS - www.grandjunction.va.gov/services/covid-19-vaccines.asp