Grand Junction Veterans Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, February 20, 2018 11:36 AM MST
The VHCS and satellite clinics in Montrose, Glenwood Springs, Craig and Moab remain open for normal business.
For updates, please check our Facebook page first as it offers us the quickest way to post information.
Should rainstorms in your area make driving unsafe and you have an appointment at one of our facilities, please inform your primary care team or the specialty clinic you are being seen at so you are not marked as a "no show."
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-866-369-8020
- Change Your Appointment: 970-263-2800 or
- Media Inquiries: 970-242-0731
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 970-242-0731, press 2 or 1-866-206-6415, press 2
- Pharmacy Refill: 970-263-2832
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: Primary Care Contact List or