VA Western Colorado Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Wednesday, June 24, 2020 3:38 PM MDT
Western Colorado Health Care System Veteran, if you are showing NO SYMPTOMS and would like a COVID 19 test, please call Mesa County Public Health and make an appointment 683-2300. This test is at no cost to you.
Be prepared to wear a mask while at all our locations. Please only bring one Caretaker if you need assistance. No visitors at this time. More information.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-866-369-8020
- Change Your Appointment: 970-263-2800 or
- Media Inquiries: 970-242-0731
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 970-242-0731, press 2 or 1-866-206-6415, press 2
- Pharmacy Refill: 970-263-2832
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: Primary Care Contact List or