VA Western Colorado Health Care System
The VA Western Colorado Health Care System pharmacy processes prescriptions for our veterans.
Pharmacy Call Center (866) 206-6415 ext 2822
Pharmacy/Medication Questions (970) 263-2822
Pharmacy/Prescription Refills (970) 263-2832
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
(except federal holidays)
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile.
Refills at VA Western Colorado Health Care System Pharmacy
All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone or Internet. Due to Veteran request, the Pharmacy will only process prescriptions that have been requested by the Veteran. The Pharmacy will no longer automatically process prescriptions and mail them to the Veteran.
Ways to request your NEW prescription be filled:
- Go to Pharmacy Counseling
- Call the Pharmacy Call Center: (866) 206-6415, ext. 2822
Ways to request a prescription REFILL:
- Mail your prescription refill request slip to:
VA Western Colorado Health System Pharmacy
2121 North Ave.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
- Drop off your prescription refill request slip at the Pharmacy
- Request refills on My HealtheVet
- Call (866) 206-6415, press 1 and enter ext. 2115
Please visit My HealtheVet for information about any prescription you may be taking.
- Building 1, Floor 1, Room 1006
- 866-206-6415 Ext. Press 1
- 970-263-2800 Ext. Press 1
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.